2008年9月30日火曜日

Movies


War of the worlds

In summer vacation I watched a DVD the title is "War of the worlds". This is science fiction movie. This is a story in conflict with aliens, but it is the story that it describes family love. The main character is Ray, Tom Cruise played him. One day aliens emerge from the basement of the town where he lives in. People are killed at the attack of aliens, but he escapes from the alien with his son and daughter. Can they survive as expected!?

I was impressed by most is the scene which entered into the robot of the enemy so that Ray helps his daughter.

Because the pictures are very clean, this movie will excite you very much!!

The original of this movie excites us too.



Princess MONONOKE


This is my favorite movie...

When I watched this movie for the first time, I was impressed by a magnificent scale. When I watched this movie for the second time, I was impressed by their love attracted in severe environment. When I watched for the third time, I was impressed by the environmental problem that this movie work appealed for.

We can discover new splendor whenever we watch this movie. You should watch this movie as well as once many times, and you will understand the good point of this movie more.



0 件のコメント: