2008年6月17日火曜日

Laughing


Laughing is important. When you feel a stress laughing help you to reduce it. When you feel sad you can feel happy by laughing. In resent studies, I understood that laughing can use by cure for some illnesses.

Today I will show you a movie.

Cats are very cute but they sometimes show us foolish behavior. I will show you such a movie. Some cheerful cats appear in this movie. For example, A cat which flies up highly in wonder, a cat with a punch as a baby, a cat which surprise a bear and pursue it and more. I think this movie makes you happy and reduce your stress. Please laugh a lot to watch this movie.

4 件のコメント:

さんのコメント...

I also think that laughing is important.

James さんのコメント...

This cat clip is good. Because it is very cute and interesting. And color is good too.

proot さんのコメント...

It is very simple blog. It is easy to read but I think you should add something.

Future さんのコメント...

Yout blog is so simple. It is good. Your clip is very cute and funny. I like cats! So I like your clip.