2009年1月13日火曜日

My favorite blog!!






What a excellent blogs!!





No.1  "takatakatakkaaaaa"
This is my favorite blog! His blog's design is very good. He wrote a lot and it is easy to read. Maybe he searched a lot of information before he write. The movie that he introduce interested me. I want to watch it someday.

No.2  "Sharks In My Mouth"
This is No.2! Her blog looks very cool and easy to read. There are beautiful pictures in her blog, the pictures quickened my interest.

No.3  "Teretapi(・ω・)Ponchan"
This is No.3! Her blog is very cute. She used various emotion icons like this (・ω・) , its so amusing.


My favorite blog!! ~in other class~

No.1 "Tu3.909 Check It Oooooooout!"
This is No.1! in other class. This blog is easy to read. It has a lot of information with many pictures.

No.2 "Tu3.922T.F.O.A"
This is No.2! This blog's design is very cool! It has a lot of links. It helps me when I inderstand it.

No.3 "Th1.141 Sammy★Blog"
This is No.3! This blog is easy to rread because the back color is black. It's very cool.

1 件のコメント:

Parimi さんのコメント...

Nice collection

Parimi